Bellingham WA - 2024

What an amazing week we had in Bellingham, WA. The amazing part is I got to spend the whole week with my cousin. We had a great week of catching up since it has been a couple years since I have seen her.  I'm really excited that we nailed down time to travel together next spring.

While my cousin and her husband were working, we took a drive to Mount Baker. The drive was beautiful and once up as far as we can drive, we got to see snow and even the hiking trail we walked had spots where we needed to walk in snow. 

Huge wall of snow at the top, Artists Point

Echo loved the snow



Part of the hiking trail



Water flowing down the mountain side



I also got to meet my new cousin. She shares a birthday with her mom and with her great grandma (my favorite Aunt Shirley). I made her a hat, a headband, and a few other things. The hat is a little big but hopefully it will fit her in the winter.

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Year in Review

Fairhope, AL - Fall 2023

Vancouver WA, Tacoma WA and Olympic National Park - 2024